Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket bad spelling/grammar could be considered as part of lifelong learning
so please let me know when this has occurred, but be gentle I'm only learning

Who would of thought it????

The big 50, I've created 50+ posts, discovered amazing things and learned about many things, you could say I have LEARNT, INQUIRED, SEEKED, THRIVED, now for the next 50.

31 January 2008

Sometime I wonder why I say yes instead of no.

give me a pen & paper or give me a keyboard & computer
and I can do anything
In my mind everything is perfect
Put me infront of a crowd and see what happens


Today was an interesting day.

I attended the Gulliver Forum at the Rendezvous Hotel in Melbourne.

And why was I there?

I agreed to be part of a panel speaking about our experiences with Learning 2.0.

For over a week I worked on my speech, checked that my blog was working properly, all links were working. There were no nerves appearing and I felt quite confident.

This would be the first time I have ever spoken in front of crowd.

With speech in hand, blog up on the screen I started talking and pointing out a few things I had accomplished and of cause I made a spelling mistake (but that’s typical of me) and while I was talking I was thinking what happened to the perfect speech I had written, I continued on anyway.
After hearing the other presentations I thought, I have to learn to say NO.

Well I guess I can put it all down to another learning experience.

Isn’t that what Learning 2.0 was all about???????

1 comment:

sandra12 said...

Just consider it as an experience. How many people go out of their comfort zone? You did just that. I bet if you ask anyone that attended the meeting, they wouldn't even remember the mistake. Think how much more you know about 2.0/2.1.then they. Mistakes happen and just think, it could have much bigger. You should give yourself a huge pat on the back and an A for effort!