Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket bad spelling/grammar could be considered as part of lifelong learning
so please let me know when this has occurred, but be gentle I'm only learning

Who would of thought it????

The big 50, I've created 50+ posts, discovered amazing things and learned about many things, you could say I have LEARNT, INQUIRED, SEEKED, THRIVED, now for the next 50.

09 February 2008

Thing 41: Live Mocha

Live Mocha I hope they don't start charging for lesson, I just spent the last half hour learning Hindi, why Hindi you ask, I really enjoy watching foreign movies and at the moment I am watching any Bollywood movie that is on television and any DVDs I find at my local library.
I've always been fasinated with other languages when I watch a movie in another language I try to guess what they are saying without reading the sub titles.
I can see myself spending a lot of time at Live Mocha
namaste (hello)
dhanyavaad (thank you)
more later

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am really enjoying livemocha too,it is a lot of fun talking with people from all over the world.take care,marie