Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket bad spelling/grammar could be considered as part of lifelong learning
so please let me know when this has occurred, but be gentle I'm only learning

Who would of thought it????

The big 50, I've created 50+ posts, discovered amazing things and learned about many things, you could say I have LEARNT, INQUIRED, SEEKED, THRIVED, now for the next 50.

07 November 2007

Learning 2.1 - The journey continues - Thing 24

I've moving on to Learning 2.1, I'm was inspired by Learning 2.0 and am looking forward to trying all things suggested.
Thing 24 - file conversations - Zamzar covers conversation for documents, image, music and video formats. I tried the conversion of a PDF (portable document format) to a word documents the formatting was exactly the same then I did the opposite with great results. Public Libraries don't always every program available on their computers Zamzar may be of help when their patrons who want to print the document and the correct program is not available..I used Zamzar to convert a video file into an extension that I could use on my computer and was very happy with the results. I have talked about this website back in September.

1 comment:

L.I.S.T. said...

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried youconvertit and I happy with the results, I will keep it in mind for the future, sorry I can't reply to you personally you didn’t leave you blog address I hope check back for my reply