Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket bad spelling/grammar could be considered as part of lifelong learning
so please let me know when this has occurred, but be gentle I'm only learning

Who would of thought it????

The big 50, I've created 50+ posts, discovered amazing things and learned about many things, you could say I have LEARNT, INQUIRED, SEEKED, THRIVED, now for the next 50.

05 November 2007

Week 9 #23 - the finish and the start

All about Learning 2.0 and 23 things

I began with an end in mind and that was ‘if I try I can succeed”
It is up to me to improve myself
Problems can be resolved if you look at them as a challenge
Adapt to changing technology - take a chance
Help others - learn from others
Think about what have I learned and what will I do with what I have learned
Enjoy

Things I have learnt about

Blogging Tagging Flickr mashups RSS feed Image generator Rollyo Technorati Del.icio.us Wikis Online applications Library Thing Podcasts video/audio downloadable

Through my discoveries, I learned not just to look but also to investigate as I browse. Some of the extra things I learnt were making a Tag Cloud, making changes in the HTML code.

I find I am continually learning every time I open the browser and I believe that is the point of Learning 2.0
Some of the applications we investigated in 23 Things can easily be integrated into the Library world.

I can see RSS feeds, Podcasts, Wikis and Tagging becoming a valuable asset for Libraries and their patrons some Libraries have already integrated these applications.

This is not the end but the beginning of lifelong learning.

Next No 24 and beyond
My apologies I forgot to thank the Yarra Plenty & the Victorian State Libraries for creating the opportunity to take part in Learning 2.0.

Learn Inquire Seek Thrive

No comments: