Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket bad spelling/grammar could be considered as part of lifelong learning
so please let me know when this has occurred, but be gentle I'm only learning

Who would of thought it????

The big 50, I've created 50+ posts, discovered amazing things and learned about many things, you could say I have LEARNT, INQUIRED, SEEKED, THRIVED, now for the next 50.

08 December 2007

Thing 30: LolCat Builder - MY VERSION




LoLCat builder intrigued me, so went and had a look. I’m not much of a cat lover so none of the pictures appealed to me and decided to make one of my own using Jasper (the cat who was rescued from our book chute and by the way is now one year old) and my favourite movie star George. I combined the two, uploaded the picture and added the text. Who could resist these two cute faces?

1 comment:

obadiah rufus said...

Hey Obi One you got it going on.
Are you up to no 30? Ophelia thinks that's Mad. I have to get a grip on the tag cloud, labels and stuff. I didn't really soak it up in my rush to finish by the 3rd. Your L.I.S.T. is brilliant. I'll pop back soon to see what's new.
Ciao!