Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket bad spelling/grammar could be considered as part of lifelong learning
so please let me know when this has occurred, but be gentle I'm only learning

Who would of thought it????

The big 50, I've created 50+ posts, discovered amazing things and learned about many things, you could say I have LEARNT, INQUIRED, SEEKED, THRIVED, now for the next 50.

30 December 2007

Thing 36: Dressing up your photos

Picnik, Fauxto, Pixenate, Snapfish
Like to play around with your photos then try the application listed above.

I tried Picnik and messed with a picture of my brother which I took with my phone on Christmas day.
As everyone knows it's summer time in oz. so I thought I place some snow around him, made it look a bit dreamy and tried to put a disguise on him so no one would recognize him, I doubt any of his friends would be reading this blog. Any way i had fun and I'm sure anyone who tries these site will also.


No comments: