Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket bad spelling/grammar could be considered as part of lifelong learning
so please let me know when this has occurred, but be gentle I'm only learning

Who would of thought it????

The big 50, I've created 50+ posts, discovered amazing things and learned about many things, you could say I have LEARNT, INQUIRED, SEEKED, THRIVED, now for the next 50.

16 December 2007

Thing 34: Using the Web for Better Health

Thing 34, now this is an unusual discovery I was surprised to find this subject matter in the Learning 2.1.

Yes these sites may be beneficial to some, I checked them out and thought they had some worth but for the purposes of learning in relation to Learning 2.1 which is the discoveries of applications that would in some way be incorporated or enhance the work environment was a bit off track.

Granted the ‘play’ sites are included to give us some levity, perhaps the intention here is the same in that learning does not only have to be work related.

No comments: