Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket bad spelling/grammar could be considered as part of lifelong learning
so please let me know when this has occurred, but be gentle I'm only learning

Who would of thought it????

The big 50, I've created 50+ posts, discovered amazing things and learned about many things, you could say I have LEARNT, INQUIRED, SEEKED, THRIVED, now for the next 50.

16 December 2007

Thing 33: Express Yourself Through Online Art

Express your self the exercise says, and I did and tried to be artistic. I used Mr Picassohead

as you can see but I assure you, it is not a self-portrait.


I had fun playing with this application also with Falling Sand Games and the Snowflake maker. In a previous post (time out for play + a lesson) using String spin I created what I believe is a magnificent piece of artwork and of cause I would say that wouldn’t I.


I always like these play websites, you can distract your self for a while when you are finding it hard to think of something to write that is intelligent and witty. I will confess I take to distraction a lot.


With all these discoveries, we make through Web 2.0 and 2.1 it’s good for the soul and mind to have a little fun occasionally.



No comments: