Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket bad spelling/grammar could be considered as part of lifelong learning
so please let me know when this has occurred, but be gentle I'm only learning

Who would of thought it????

The big 50, I've created 50+ posts, discovered amazing things and learned about many things, you could say I have LEARNT, INQUIRED, SEEKED, THRIVED, now for the next 50.

17 October 2007

Online Applications & Tools - Zoho Writer

Well I tried Zoho Writer and found it very easy to use. I created this document for my daughter so she could place it with the tickets she wants to sell.

I took up the challenge and original posted my creation using Zoho’s "publish" options to post to my blog but the effect was not the same so I have created a link below.
I think Zoho - Work Online is an excellent find and can be very useful for many people, for myself I have all the necessary programs on my computer for all my needs. Google Docs and spreadsheets is another excellent resource for online collaboration, our Library used it for suggestion on ideas for a new look web site for the Library. I give them

click on promotion to view my creation

No comments: