Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket bad spelling/grammar could be considered as part of lifelong learning
so please let me know when this has occurred, but be gentle I'm only learning

Who would of thought it????

The big 50, I've created 50+ posts, discovered amazing things and learned about many things, you could say I have LEARNT, INQUIRED, SEEKED, THRIVED, now for the next 50.

15 October 2007

Videos may not work - my apologies

Today I tried to show my work colleague the videos I had posted using SplashCast and found they would not work on my work computer the reason being I did not have Flash Player installed and I am not able to download it, lucky for me our IT guy did have the player so he was able to view the videos on his computer. So if the videos don't work try installing Flash Player

No comments: