Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket bad spelling/grammar could be considered as part of lifelong learning
so please let me know when this has occurred, but be gentle I'm only learning

Who would of thought it????

The big 50, I've created 50+ posts, discovered amazing things and learned about many things, you could say I have LEARNT, INQUIRED, SEEKED, THRIVED, now for the next 50.

27 October 2007

Week 9: - Video -YouTube

For this exercise I have posted a classic Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis video @ the Library.
I have been to YouTube many times and in previous posts, I have uploaded videos from YouTube.
YouTube is a fun site to visit; it is amazing how many people have uploaded their personal videos or mashups videos they have created.
Libraries could take advantage of the popularity of YouYube and promote some of their activities for example holiday programmes conducted in the library, using the appropriate tags may generate traffic back to the library


Dean Martin & Jerry Lewis @ the Library

Part 1

Part 2

No comments: