Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket bad spelling/grammar could be considered as part of lifelong learning
so please let me know when this has occurred, but be gentle I'm only learning

Who would of thought it????

The big 50, I've created 50+ posts, discovered amazing things and learned about many things, you could say I have LEARNT, INQUIRED, SEEKED, THRIVED, now for the next 50.

11 October 2007

Wikis - Week 7- Playing around with PBWiki

Wikis, looking around at a few, I feel that I have a good understanding of how they work.
Wiki’s can be a great way of sharing information either internal or external.
Internal could be a work related one, allowing staff collaboration on a particular subject created.
Our Library created a Wiki called “Ideas for the future” staff was able to offer up their ideas/thoughts on the new directions and projects in the pipeline for the library service.
The external can be a valuable source to share around information as to what is happening around the community.

The Library Success and The Book Lovers Wikis are a great idea for sharing information.

Most Wikis require you to register although it is possible to a have a generic login. Because anyone can edit and/or add to the content perhaps when setting up an external Wiki for the community the Library perhaps add a warning to the public that information contained in wikis may not be accurate.

I have added my blog to PBwiki Learning 2.0 SandBox wiki, Favourite Blogs page under AUSTRALIAN BLOGS

No comments: