Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket bad spelling/grammar could be considered as part of lifelong learning
so please let me know when this has occurred, but be gentle I'm only learning

Who would of thought it????

The big 50, I've created 50+ posts, discovered amazing things and learned about many things, you could say I have LEARNT, INQUIRED, SEEKED, THRIVED, now for the next 50.

04 October 2007

Time out for play + a lesson

My creation

I came across this website while reading through a blog, String Spin you draw a couple of lines or more, click play, watch the magic happen. You could say it's the electronic version of creating a string picture using a board, nails and string which was the craze a few or more years ago. If you want to save a copy of your creation you will have to take a screen dump (press 'Print Screen')

Tip: a quick way of achiving this is to paste your screen dump into PowerPoint, crop the picture to your liking, right click scroll dow to 'save as picture ' choose jpg format give it a name and save, see example, good luck.





No comments: