Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket bad spelling/grammar could be considered as part of lifelong learning
so please let me know when this has occurred, but be gentle I'm only learning

Who would of thought it????

The big 50, I've created 50+ posts, discovered amazing things and learned about many things, you could say I have LEARNT, INQUIRED, SEEKED, THRIVED, now for the next 50.

09 September 2007

Week 1 - Learning 2.0 and 23 things 71/2 habits

Through the course of completing the 23 things my GOAL will be to finish and to keep learning, make it MY RESPONSIBILITY to learn, turn PROBLEMS into CHALLENGES, have CONFIDENCE in myself that I can do it, it being anything, use my LEARNING TOOLBOX which will consist of books, computers and the web, use TECHNOLOGY to my advantage, TEACH/MENTOR others if I can, and PLAY

No comments: