Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket bad spelling/grammar could be considered as part of lifelong learning
so please let me know when this has occurred, but be gentle I'm only learning

Who would of thought it????

The big 50, I've created 50+ posts, discovered amazing things and learned about many things, you could say I have LEARNT, INQUIRED, SEEKED, THRIVED, now for the next 50.

20 September 2007

Week 5 - LibraryThing

After looking around LibraryThing and seeing how it works I think it would be great for anyone who likes to keep a record of all the books they have read and like joining in on discussion about books.
LibraryThing offers an online service where one can catalogue or for non-library people keep a record of the books they have read. To join is free and you can add up to 200 books before you need to pay.
Being an internet site you can update your records anytime and anywhere there is internet access.
I would not use LibraryThing because I am not record keeper of what I read but for this exercise, I did add books from my authors you can see what I have added by clicking on the LibraryThing Widget on the left.

No comments: