Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket bad spelling/grammar could be considered as part of lifelong learning
so please let me know when this has occurred, but be gentle I'm only learning

Who would of thought it????

The big 50, I've created 50+ posts, discovered amazing things and learned about many things, you could say I have LEARNT, INQUIRED, SEEKED, THRIVED, now for the next 50.

24 September 2007

Week 6 - Getting not-so-technical with Technorati

Technorati tracks over 100 million blogs and more in tags, the website is place where you can add your favourite blogs and keep track of them.
Technorati offers Warchlist – keeping track of searches at a glance, WTFs – where’s the fire – what’s hot and why –you can vote on what you like, there is also Popular and Topics all these add entertainment if you are into reading many different blogs. I will go back occasionally just to see what going on. Check it out you might like it.

No comments: