Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket bad spelling/grammar could be considered as part of lifelong learning
so please let me know when this has occurred, but be gentle I'm only learning

Who would of thought it????

The big 50, I've created 50+ posts, discovered amazing things and learned about many things, you could say I have LEARNT, INQUIRED, SEEKED, THRIVED, now for the next 50.

20 September 2007

Week 5 - play - online image generator

Image generators are a lot fun and I had a lot of fun creating these three images.
The first one I tried was from FAMOUSDEFACES, I followed the online instruction but for some reason the generator was not working but I really like the image I picked I decided to recreated it myself, so I guess you could say I am an image generator.
The second is from WARNING LABEL CREATOR this one worked just fine and the third is from WINDOWSEAT where you create your own crazy artwork.
For anyone looking for image generators a good site to look at is IMAGEGENERATOR


1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

Good job, you got some funny images posted :)